Food and Beverage Openings
All Food and Beverage Openings have been filled for the 2019 season. Please check back with us next spring.
The Waukewan Golf Club is in the process of hiring two additional part time seasonal Snackbar employees for the 2019 Golf Season. The job duration is approximately mid-May through late-September and requires about 20 to 32 hours per week depending on the schedule desired. Please review the basic job responsibilities listed below. If interested, please click on the employment application link at the bottom of this page to apply.
Snackbar Employee Basic Responsibilities
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age, 21 years of age preferred. Prior experience in food and beverage service preferred.
- Must be TIPS (Training for Intervention Procedures) certified or attend a TEAM (Total Education in Alcohol Management) training either in class or on-line for certification for alcohol and tobacco sales
- Process Snackbar sales in point of sale system and be capable of processing payments of credit/debit card or cash.
- Maintain a clean work space and make corrections during the day where necessary (trash, dust, vacuum, etc.) Also responsible for immediate outside areas around the Snack Bar.
- Must be capable of performing the daily cleaning and opening/closing checklists if applicable to your shift.
- Must be capable of taking customer orders and preparing cold sandwiches as well as hot sandwiches, burgers, sausage and steak subs, etc., utilizing a microwave, stovetop or griddle.
- Be capable of opening or closing the Snackbar depending on schedule.
- Be capable of closing out Point of Sale system and Merchant Services machine at end of day and generate appropriate end of day reports depending on schedule.
- Ensure Snackbar items are arranged neatly for sale.
- Must be capable of standing for long periods of time.
- Must be capable of working varied shifts, weekends, holidays.
- Good multi-tasking skills a plus.
- Must be reliable and team oriented.
If interested, please click here to download an employment application or contact Tim Noe at email@example.com.