Pro Shop Openings
We are currently hiring Pro Shop employees for the upcoming 2023 Golf Season.
The Waukewan Golf Club is in the process of hiring additional part time seasonal Pro Shop employees for the 2023 Golf Season. The job duration is approximately mid-May through mid-October and requires about 12 to 24 hours per week. Please review the basic job responsibilities listed below. If interested, please click on the employment application link at the bottom of this screen to apply.
Pro Shop Employee basic tasks:
- Take incoming calls and assist callers with their questions relating to the Golf Club, book tee times, take and pass along messages.
- Process Pro Shop sales in point of sale system and be capable of processing payments of credit/debit card, cash, or check.
- Assist customers with questions regarding Pro Shop merchandise.
- Assist Food and Beverage employees when necessary.
- Maintain a clean work space and make corrections during the day where necessary (trash, dust, vacuum, etc.) Also responsible for immediate outside areas around the Pro Shop.
- Be capable of opening or closing the Pro Shop depending on schedule.
- Be capable of closing out Point of Sale system and Merchant Services machine at end of day and generate appropriate end of day reports depending on schedule.
- Ensure Pro Shop stock is arranged neatly for sale.
- Must be capable of standing or sitting for long periods of time.
- Must be capable of working varied shifts, weekends, holidays.
- Knowledge of the game of golf and course desired.
- Good multi-tasking skills a plus.
- Must be reliable and team oriented.
If interested, please click here to download an employment application or contact Tim Noe at email@example.com.